BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年4月17日星期六

Shall study mode turn ON??


Not more than 2 weeks, I will be having my final exam for this semester.. I remembered wat my advisor ask me, "Do you have any problem for ur academic?" For the past few semesters, i surely answer her no problem and thinks that it's juz ask for fun... Now, I really feel that, Am I really can pass through this semester? and somemore, She expect me to get a 2.8 GPA.. can I really do that? I don't know.. and I don't have the confident =(

The subjects are getting tough and tough.. although it's not a problem as long as did study.. Yet how to turn the study mode ON? I have no ideas.. Previously I will be studying at the very late moment.. People said we this kind of people can read things fast and save in our mind.. now I really wish I could do it for this semester.. out of 5 subjects, not even 1 of them I am confident at all.. God, I m not trying to hold Your legs at last minute, I am just wish to have someone to be relying on.....


Shall study mode turn on before it's too late? 
Yes definitely it should.. Come on la Davis Lim, no more fooling around and waste ur time, Do it before you regret...

0 评论: