BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年4月5日星期一

New Updates~~

Didn't update my blog after 2 weeks as i was enjoying in this 2 weeks...

Went to KL last 2 weekends, the holiday mode is officially ON.. I find no reason why i owez went to KL and people ask "Why go KL so often? Got GF over ther meh?" HaHahaha.. so funny, why must got GF thn only can go KL so often? I wan go thn go la... No need reason one =)

Special thanks to Nickson, Eapong, Ah Lun and Ah Hao at here, won so much from u guys, abit paiseh juga.. hahaha.. practise more lar, i let u guys win back next time when we play Lucky Ball again xD

last week went to KL, had bought 2 new formal shirts and cost me RM200 T.T but no doubt tat both them are attracting me.. and last but not least, I bought Pro-direct Mercurial!! Damn nice la weyyyy... 



 Mister Pro-direct Mercurial !! =D

0 评论: