BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年8月7日星期六

Long time no see

Yoooo~~~~ wat a long long time i have not updated my blog~~~~
yeah, it's omoz about a month since the last post.. actually i also duno wat to update about myself as everything happened on me is nearly the same..

juz about to slp at 4am juz nw but i find no reason why i will wake up at this moment, 8am. And i didnt feel any sleepy. So weird~~~ anywayz, since nothing to do, lets update my blog :)

Yesterday is the UTAR sports carnival, joined for the volleyball and at the end we get the Gold medal. it is not a doubt as there are less people joining and those who joined are nearly all beginners. and not to forget, once again congratz to my futsal-mates, finally they had made it, crowned with the champion in futsal yesterday. This is the last futsal competition for them in UTAR, glad that they made it :)

Time flies, now already in August, and 1 more month later is gonna be the final exam. I found that my year 3 life is getting shorter and shorter, 2 more sem later i'm gonna graduate from university and walk into another new page of my life. However, I still not manage to set how my life is gonna be like after graduation. There will be 2 choices, either back to KK or go to KL :)

alrite, nth much to update, feel free again thn will update my blog :)

0 评论: