BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年3月15日星期一

a relaxing weekend

a busy weeks with lots assignment + mid-term was passed. I went to KL for 3 days and met my fellow "HENG DAIs" and some old frens. i m driving down to KL this time and found that it is much more cheaper and convenient compared to taking KTM.

Met my "HENG DAIs" on Sunday and celebrate Ronald's birthday at Wong Kow Char Chan Teng.. haiz, Wong Kow is still tak boleh compete with Kim Gary but what to do.. KIM always full with people...
afterthat walk around in Pyramid, i bought a new Converse shoes.. so hesitate to buy either black or white... Nickson ask me to buy both -.-
Tat day we also discovered the most expensive football boots in al-ikhsan.. Mercurial Vapor Velocity -- RM1,390 fully made in Italy... WTH, i m going to die if i bought it...

as before, i always reluctant to stay at KL for more than 1 week because it really makes me feel tiring... i can sleep the whole day yet i feel still very tired... with the several times came to KL, i feel that i have oriented to the KL busy lifestyle gradually...
Maybe it was a good news for me as i m going to graduate after 1 more year and it is the time for me to decide either make my way to KL or back to KK...

However, i have relaxed for this weekend, and now back to presentations weeks.. MRIP, PM, CRM, MO and RM.. God bless to pass this asap =)

2 评论:

ting ting 说...

yor ah cai..haha, long time no see lea..how are u recently?

DavisLim 说...

yor ah moi.. i'm fine ah.. busying wit assignments and presentations lor.. haha.. hw about u?