BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年3月7日星期日

Good Boy? Bad Boy?

Wat is the measurement for a good boy and bad boy??
How's people define a boy is good or bad?

Is it supposed to study well, good attitude and kind to be a good boy?
Is it a boy is bad if he smoke, consume alcohol and flirty?

I don't study well, i dun hav either good or bad attitude, i'm not kind as i thought of myself...
I don't smoke, i drink alcohol but not very much often.. Am i flirty? i don't think i am altho people said i was...

Good or Bad, can be defined in general or in specific.. i found myself has been treated in both good boy category and bad boy category.. wow, tat was so complicated..

i try to find out the answer... am i good? maybe, or sometimes, i will be ther if my frens need my help.. or my personality not tat bad? i don't smoke.. seldom flirt on girls..
am i bad? for some people maybe i am.. i like to gaming, in cc or at home.. i like to play snuker.. i dun like study, even if there is going to hav test or exam.. i like last minute works..
So how? this is me and it will never change.. =)

people always said, "Girls won't love if Boys aren't bad"

Don't love me becoz of this phrase
Love me becoz i am who i am

1 评论:

LoLo 说...

am i the 1st person comment here? haha..
for u, u are in the good boy category.. everyone hv their own standard to estimate what is bad n good. so, jz be urself is rite.. ^^