BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年6月6日星期日

A great great night =D

a night on June 7th, 5 of us, me, Ronald, Ray, Ah Khei and Ah Hao decided to drink for Ah Khei's chivas which bought from Langkawi.. and besides us, Jackson and Kai Jing came and join us for the crazy night.. =D

actually it's juz a simply drinking night, however with gather of all crazy ppl together, it's normal to hav abnormal things happened.. Thanks to Kai Jing, Ronald and Ray, I hav been spinned for 3 times by them until i really felt headache and pening.. somemore I'm hyper with the alcoholic -.- Yet it's not me oni, all of them were spinned too.. hahaha

Moreover, with the hyperness, Ray started to play Weng Chun wit us, and at the end, he was down as we all stick together and fight him.. hahaha, wat a sohai gang xD Despite the sohai-ness among us, we had had fun =) 
after sending Ah Khei and ChooiTing back, we went to westlake for a relaxing session and thn went to Ghany for a breakfast.. haha, eat till full full and chilling around again =)

Last but not least, sohai us still get there is not enuf, and all of us went for snuker.. LOL lastly, back to home at 7am.. and wat i can say is, I reli hav a good night.. thanks my pals =)



P.s : I do really miss u alotzz

0 评论: